PIVA League Membership Benefits:
- Priority Registration – Members get first priority to play in PIVA tournaments that have limited entry
- Reduced Tournament Fees – Members only pay $150/tournament ($100 for 2nd team). Non-members must pay $200/tournament
- NCVF Membership paid by PIVA – If you are planning on attending NCVF Nationals in April 2016, we will cover your national membership fee.
- Championship Grand Prize Eligibility – PIVA teams will compete for the grand prize of a berth to nationals, with registration fee fully paid for by PIVA.
PIVA League Membership Costs:
- $250 for the 1st team
- $150 for additional teams
PIVA League Requirements:
All players must be currently attending a college or university.
All players are required to be USAV members for all PIVA tournaments.
To sign up for your $15 USAV membership in your region:
1) Figure out which region you belong to here
- Sign up through Puget Sound Region (Western WA students)
- Sign up through Evergreen Region Volleyball Association (Eastern WA, Northern ID, & Montana students)
- Sign up through Columbia Empire Volleyball Assocation (Oregon students)
- Sign up through Intermountain Volleyball Association (Southern ID students)