* PIVA TOURNAMENTS SCHEDULE!*
- WarmUp 2 Piva Friendly Tourney: Saturday, October 29th @ Washington State University
- HOLIDAY HUSTLE: Saturday,Nov. 12th & Sunday, Nov. 13th @ Oregon State University
- WINTER WARM UP: Saturday, Jan. 21st & Sunday, Jan. 22nd @ Boise State University CANCELLED
- PIVA INVITATIONAL: Saturday, Jan. 28th & Sunday, Jan. 29th @ University of Washington
- FEBRUARY FEVER: Saturday, Feb. 11th & Sunday, Feb. 12th @ Oregon State U
- BASH 4 CASH: Saturday, Feb. 25th & Sunday, Feb. 26th @ Western Washington U
- PIVA CHAMPIONSHIPS: Saturday, March 4th & Sunday, March 5th @ Washington State University
The following requirements are needed to be considered as hosts:
1. Must participate in at least 3 total PIVA tournaments.
2. Must be able to provide at least 4-5 courts, available at 9am on both Saturday and Sunday.
3. Provide chairs, tables, and scoreboards for each court.
4. Have an onsite venue supervisor or first aid response person to assist with minor medical needs.
5. Must have nets and court ready prior to captain’s meeting during tourney weekend.
As a school, you do not need to share hosting responsibilities when putting in a request unless you specify that it is a duo hosting gig. For example, if Boise State Women put in a request and gets it approved, it is their tournament and they can choose to share with the men or not. I will take into consideration last year’s overall participation when making decisions on tournament hosting. The sooner you get your request in the better. As an incentive, each host will get a stipend based on how many teams participate and the game balls used during the tournament on each court. Good Luck!